Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Half yearly performance assessment -2nd June 08

Six months have passed and it is time for my performance assessment in school.

Teachers said to Ah Jia:
I am an active girl, always spontaneous in activities. And i love to dance and sing.
I love to talk and am always talking. Though speech is not perfectly clear, but is improving. And commented that it is good to be talkative as it provides learning opportunities.
I can remember the names of some classmates and could call them by their names.
I could recongize and say out colours in english.
I have no problem interacting with my classmates.
I am an obedient girl and i obey instructions in class.
I eat my snack (eg cheese cake) without dirtying the table.

I am not so good in cutting and using glue to paste paper. Therefore need more practices at home.
I need to learn colours and numbers in mandarin (though i am ok in english)

Oh! Teacher mentioned an incident that made my Ah Jia laugh out loud.
Children are instructed to colour the big apple in red. Teacher said to me " dont colour outside the apple". Since i am an obedient student, i took her instruction "seriously".
While i were colouring my apple, i mumbled to myself "dont colour outside...don't colour outside... don't colour outside..."
Teachers were laughing when they heard me saying that repeatedly.
Of cos, i have done a great job...the apple is nicely coloured:)

No comments: