Monday, January 4, 2010

My first day of School (K1)!

Welcome back to school! No more holiday for me!:(

I woke up early today without much delay and nuah-ing. Excited for school? Hmm...
Uncle Gideon woke up earlier than me as he prepared to go to work. I greeted my Uncle in the morning and told him that i am a BIG girl already and is going to school today!

Glad to be back in the same school environment. However i am no longer in Bluebell class (I'm in Pink Carnation class this year!). Some of my ex-classmates are no longer in the same class as me. I will also stay longer in school as i am having the enrichment class after the formal curriculum. So i will be in school for 6hrs daily!

Daddy Mummy took leave to accompany me today:) They are glad to see that i am well-behaved for the first day of school (no crying at least).

The class is splitted into two groups for different activities. Mummy thinks it's good to have smaller group size so that students can get closer attention from teacher. So while 10-12 students go for their Computer class, the rest will stay in classroom for their English class.

Some photos taken with Daddy's hp:

//My new class- Pink Carnation
//On the way to computer room

No comments: