Friday, November 18, 2011

P1 Orientation Day

We were rather tired after our short getaway at Sentosa. However it is important for us to attend the P1 orientation- mainly completion of forms and briefing to parents. My parents also arranged for school bus transport and ordered name tags on the same day. Meanwhile, pupils were brought out of the hall to their respective classroom for some class activities (self introduction, drawing, coloring, writing numbers).

I am in class 1.6 and my classroom is at level 2!!!  There were 3 teachers with us during the class activities. I am not sure if one of them is my form teacher..oops...

Here are some of the photos taken in the school hall...



We made a trip to APS two weeks before the Orientation Day to purchase textbooks and uniforms.
Of cos, I took the opportunity to walk around the school compound since it was my first visit to the school!


Looking forward to the opening of school term on 3rd Jan 2012!

No comments: