I survived the day surprisingly well, despite that i have not fully recovered from my fever.
Getting ready for school!
Look at my "oversized" skirt! It's too loose around my waist!
I lost 1-2 inches off my waist within 1.5 month! :(
So here is a temporary solution...
...I folded up my skirt...haha...
This arrangement is only for the first two days.
On usual days, the school bus will fetch me directly from student care ctr.
Afternoon session starts at 12.30pm. By the time i reached the school, it was already 12.10pm.
Teachers ushered us to the assembly hall while parents are not allowed in the assembly hall or canteen.
As for lunch, meal is catered for the first 4 days. There are teachers, prefects and parent volunteers around to help us. So mummy, there is no need to worry!:)
It was an enjoyable day for me as i got to know my teachers and new classmates. Looking forward to Day 2 tomorrow!








No comments:
Post a Comment